1. Strictly implement product-related inspection procedures and operating procedures, complete inspection tasks, record and save experimental data in time, and judge and feedback inspection results;
2. Do a good job of mutual verification of the test results and test reports of the same class personnel in a timely manner.
3. Responsible for marking the unqualified products detected and reporting to the person in charge of quality in a timely manner, participating in the review of unqualified products, and issuing treatment opinions;
4. Responsible for the daily maintenance and calibration of the testing equipment of the department;
5. Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the laboratory environment and using consumables appropriately;
6. Assist in the establishment, revision and verification of testing methods for testing products.
1. College degree or above, major in pharmaceutical preparations, biotechnology, pharmacy, pharmaceutical engineering and chemistry;
2. More than one year of preparation inspection work experience is preferred, and excellent fresh graduates in related majors are also available;
3. Familiar with the use, calibration and maintenance of conventional instruments, such as: HPLC, GC, UV, IR and dissolution, etc.;
4. Those who understand the pharmacopoeia, GMP and drug production management regulations are preferred;
5. Have a high sense of responsibility and initiative, and be able to make more accurate judgments and handling of quality problems;